Here’s how to install it:
1. Download this file
2. Upload a cape here (follow the directions on that page).
3. Open .minecraft (To get to your Minecraft bin folder simply visit the folder “Local” then “Roaming” inside your user file in Windows.)
4. Open up minecraft.jar with Winzip, 7Zip, or another free tool for opening jar files
5. Delete the meta-inf folder in minecraft.jar folder
6. Copy the file you downloaded into minecraft.jar
7. You should now have a Minecon cape in Minecraft
Did this work for you? Have any questions? Leave them in the comments below!Check out some great Minecraft clothes and toys at Amazon.